THE HAWKER TEMPEST - SECOND EDITION
A complete guide to the RAF-s last piston engine fighters
Autore: Richard A. Franks
SECONDA EDIZIONE, AGGIORNATA E AMPLIATA
Volumi di 116/192 pagine ricchi di informazioni tecniche, profili a colori di Richard Caruana, disegni isometrici 3D di tutte le varianti a cura di Jacek Jakiewicz, foto walkaround, dettagli sul camouflage e i markings, kit disponibili sul mercato e ogni altro particolare utile al modellista oltre a foto d’epoca dell’aereo in azione.
Back by popular demand after a long absence, I am delighted to announce the revised and expanded edition of our fourth title in the ever-popular Airframe & Miniature series, The Hawker Tempest– A Complete Guide To The RAF’s Last Piston Engine Fighter by Richard A. Franks.
This fourth book in our much-acclaimed series will now contain at least 160 pages packed with vital information that no active modeller and Tempest enthusiast should be without.
The book will contain:
- Over 40 pages of technical information
- Over 20 pages of walkaround images and technical diagrams
- Over 5 pages of camouflage and markings
- Over 25 pages of model builds and modelling information
- Over 200 photographs including wartime images
- Colour side views and four-views by Richard Caruana
- 3D isometric views of all variants by Jacek Jackiewicz
- New front cover by Jerry Boucher
- 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scale full kit builds by Libor Jekl, Steve Evans and John Wilkes, including builds of the new tool 1/48 Eduard Tempest V Srs 1 and 1/32 Special Hobby Tempest V kits
As with prior titles a full set of fold-out 1/48 scale plans will be included.
In addition to the original content it contains:
- Extra kit builds - Eduard 1/48th Mk V Series I by Steve A. Evans & Special Hobby 1/32nd Mk V by John Wilkes. These have been specially commissioned for the book
- New kit reviews
- A new stencil diagram
- An extra 16 pages of content in total
- Specially commissioned new front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
22 x 28