THE HAWKER TYPHOON - UPDATED, REVISED AND EXPANDED 2ND EDITION
A Complete Guide to the RAF-S Classic Ground-Attack Fighter
Autore: Richard A. Franks
SECONDA EDIZIONE, RIVEDUTA E AMPILIATA - 48 PAGINE DI CONTENUTI NUOVI
Volumi di 116/192 pagine ricchi di informazioni tecniche, profili a colori di Richard Caruana, disegni isometrici 3D di tutte le varianti a cura di Jacek Jakiewicz, foto walkaround, dettagli sul camouflage e i markings, kit disponibili sul mercato e ogni altro particolare utile al modellista oltre a foto d’epoca dell’aereo in azione.
This second book in our much acclaimed series has been out of print for over a year. With new Typhoon kits now available in 1/72nd and 1/24th scales and with a 1/24th scale ‘Car Door’ version coming from Airfix in 2016, it seemed right to make this book available once again.
In addition to the original contents it will contain:
- Extra pages of walk-around images and technical diagrams
- Extra 1/72nd full kit builds by Steve A. Evans of the Brengun and new-tool Airfix kits. These have been specially commissioned for the book.
- A specially commissioned build of the 1/24th scale Airfix kit by Daniel Zamarbide.
- An extra 48 pages of content in total
- Specially commissioned new front cover artwork by Jerry Boucher
A real bonus for the modeller is a set of fold-out 1/48th scale plans
22 x 28