WARGAMES SOLDIERS & STRATEGY N.123
REDCOATS TAKE BRITAIN - NEXT THE WORLD!
In this issue, we're exploring how the British army developed into a powerhouse force during the seventeenth and eighteenth century... and yes, that means a sea of red!
- Barry Hilton, 'Evolution of the British infantry: 1642-1720 - Red wall'.
- David Davies, 'Defeating a Royalist force in the Midlands - Charles' last roll of the dice'.
- Barry Hilton, 'The Battle of Walcourt, 25 August 1689 - Welkom in Vlaanderen'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'A Marlburian skirmish scenario set in Germany - Market day at Bad Wimpfen'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Britain's first standing armies - Rise of the Redcoat'.
- Kevin Dallimore, 'Redcoats in Restoration Britain - So why aren't they all in red coats?'
- Greg Wagman and Zach Hershberger, 'Old enemies meet new foes in the latest expansion - Ravenfeast 1066'.
- John Savage, 'The invasion of Mona - A campaign for Infamy, Infamy! - Of mistletoe and oak'.
- Chris King, 'The Inns of Court Regiment gets a secret mission - Bingforce: we drive at dawn'.
- Pascal Baatz, 'Converting scenarios into something new - Take a scalpel to your scenario!'.
- Ruben Torregrosa, 'How to paint WWII German camouflage in 28mm - Oak and splinter'.
- Joe Bilton, 'Rocky terrain for your jungle games - On the rocks'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This gaming life - What makes a skirmish wargame?'.
- Robert Piepenbrink, 'The Irregular - A guide to old-schoolers'.
- Adam Gilbert-Rossini, 'The new edition of a popular ancients ruleset - Let's play Hail Caesar 2'.
- Ian Beal, David Davies, Eoghan Kelly, and Rossco Watkins, 'Game reviews - The Last Samurai Rebellion, Phase Line Core Book, With Musket, Pike & Drum, and Never Mind the Billhooks Deluxe'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
Interamente illustrato a colori
21 x 30