WARGAMES SOLDIERS & STRATEGY N.121
WARGAMING WITH THE REAL KING ARTHUR
WS&S 121 looks at the British Isles during Late Antiquity and the early Middle Ages, with a focus on the Saxon invasion and the historical basis for the Britons' most famous king.
- Daniel Mersey, 'Wargaming the reality of Arthur's Britain - The leader of battles'.
- Eoghan Kelly, 'Arthur and the Battle of Mount Badon - "The final victory"'.
- Jeremy Short, 'Arthur's men go in search of some legendary loot - The last treasure'.
- Daniel Mersey, 'The actual Mort D'Arthur? A Ravenfeast scenario - The strife of Camlann'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Building your Arthurian army - The once and future king'.
- James McDowall, 'Arthur at the Battle of Badon - Carrying the cross on his shield'.
- David Davies, 'The German retreat to Minsk: 30 June, 1944 - Crossing the Berezina'.
- Jeff Jonas, 'Seleucus Nicator vs Chandragupta Maurya, 304-302 BC - Decision on the Indus'.
- Alex Webster, 'Adding a bit of reality to your wargames - A touch of realism'.
- Benjamin Wendt, 'Painting mounted medieval armies in 10mm - Tripping the knight fantastic'.
- Joe Bilton, 'A guide to industrial-strength hedgerows - Building better bocage'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'This gaming life - Mid-term report'.
- Kevin Pierce, 'The Irregular - Youth work wargaming'.
- Guy Bowers, Adam Gilbert-Rossini, and Alex Shears, 'Second-edition dark age and medieval rules - Let's play Lion Rampant 2'.
- Guy Bowers, David Davies, Eoghan Kelly, Chris King, and Chris Payne, 'Game reviews - Five Leagues from the Borderlands, Bad Roads and Poor Rations, Cold War Commander (2nd edition), Panzer Korps, Hold Fast!, and Wars of Orcs and Dwarves'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
21 x 30