WARGAMES SOLDIERS & STRATEGY N.120
SOMETIMES LIGHTNING DOES STRIKE TWICE
Germany strikes! We look at the campaign of May-June 1940 in France and the Low Countries to find out how an army with light tanks and horses defeated the strongest powers of the age.
- Guy Bowers, 'Germany's innovative war of manoeuvre - Bewegungskrieg'.
- Joe Bilton, 'French armoured attacks on the German bridgehead - De Gaulle at Abbeville, 1940'.
- Joe Bilton, 'Counterattacks along the Ypres-Comines Canal - Mind the gap'.
- Nick Skinner, 'A tactical challenge set in 1940s Belgium - A fighting withdrawal'.
- Guy Bowers, 'The Allies of 1940 in miniature - The Entente Cordiale'.
- Neil Burt, 'German armour charges into France - Panzer, Vor!'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'The Roman and Seleucids at Thermopylae, 191 BC - Return to the Hot Gates'.
- Stuart Mulligan & Oli Green, 'Wargaming scenarios for the Early Tudor Wars - Gaming on the margins'.
- Gary Wills, 'The Battle of Villamuriel, 25 October 1812 - Wellington at bay'.
- Tony Harwood, 'More scatter terrain for the wargames table - All together now'.
- Barry Evans, 'Painting French from Epic Battles: Waterloo - Napoleonics are epic'.
- Miniature reviews
- Richard Clarke, 'Up front - Opportunity or choice'.
- Andy Copestake, 'The Irregular - Let history be your guide'.
- David Davies, 'The latest, greatest 2000 AD game from Warlord - Let's play Sláine'.
- Rossco Watkins, 'Fast, ultramodern wargaming with a dystopian twist - Let's play Black Powder Red Earth'.
- Eoghan Kelly, Chris King, and Gareth Lane, 'Game reviews - Soldiers of Napoleon, DAK Attack, and Castles in the Sky'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
Riccamente illustrato a colori
21 x 30