MEDIEVAL WORLD CULTURE & CONFLICT
THE HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE
EURO 9,00 - FASCICOLO DI PROVA SOLO EURO 5,00
The Holy Roman Empire at the end of the Middle Ages was fragmented and in conflict, yet also experienced many cultural and artistic developments.
Theme: The Holy Roman Empire in the Late Middle Ages
- Duncan Hardy, "The Late Medieval Holy Roman Empire: Imperial Visions and Local Realities," 14-21.
- Peter Konieczny, "The Last Knight: The Life and Legacy of Emperor Maximilian I," 22-25.
- Alice Isabella Sullivan, "Imperial Splendour: Armour and Regalia of the Holy Roman Emperors," 26-27.
- Albert Winkler, "The Battle of Dornach: Swiss Pike Put a Stop to the Swabian War," 28-37.
- Stephen Lahey, "The Hussites: Warfare and Reform in Bohemia," 38-43.
- Atineh Movsesian, "The Monuments of Artsakh: Documents of History, Culture, and Religion," 8-9.
- Thomas Lockley, "Yasuke: An African Samurai in Japan," 10-13.
- Ellora Bennett, "Destroyers and Protectors: Early Medieval British Warriors," 44-47.
- Manon Henzen, "Only 194 Dishes to Go: Lunch for the Emperor," 48-49.
- Kathryn Walton, "Putting a Ring on It: Magical Rings in Medieval Legend," 50-53.
- Vicky McAlister, "Conwy and Harlech: The Welsh Castles of Edward I," 54-57.
Interamente illustrato a colori
21 x 30