WWII GERMAN MOST ICONIC VEHICLES VOUME 2
DISPONIBILE META' MAGGIO 2021
This is the second volume of the two that feature the most iconic vehicles of the Waffen SS.
In this book we focus on heavy tanks such as the mithycal Tiger and King Tiger, as well as the medium ones including Panther and Panzer IV and vehicles based on their chassis.
The scenes and vehicles included in this collection are shown in a compilation of step by step articles with great photographs, perfectly combined to obtain maximum realism in the models.
A must-have book for all fans of German WWII vehicles!
- King Tiger by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Bergepanther Ausf. A by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Early by Napapas Kangrat
- Panther Ausf. A by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- KV-1 Model 1939 by Kristof Pulinckx
- Tiger I Mid. Production by Rubén González Hernández
- Panzer IV Ausf. H by Łukasz Orczyc-Musiałek
- Panther Ausf. G by Lester Plaskitt
- Tiger I Late by Kreangkrai Paojinda
- Flakpanzer IV “Ostwind” by Rubén González Hernández
Interamente illustrato a colori
21 x 30