WARGAMES SOLDIERS & STRATEGY N.113 - FIGHTING TO FORGE A COLD-WEATHER KINGDOM
WARFARE IN NORWAY FROM VIKING TIMES THROUGH WWII
- Olve Kroknes, 'Wargaming through the ages in Norway - Til Valhall!'.
- Olve Kroknes, 'King Magnus the Good at Lyrskog Heath - The good king's dream'.
- Olve Kroknes, 'The Battle of Largs, 2 October 1263 - Defending the isles'.
- Michael Leck, 'Attack on Stene Skans, September 1718 - The Carolean death march'.
- Olve Kroknes, 'The defence of the Gudbrands Valley - The King's Own at Kvam'.
- Guy Bowers, 'Norwegian armies throughout history - Soldiers in the snow'.
- Alberto Mateos Jurado, 'Modeling Norway's legendary past - Hel to pay'.
- Mark Backhouse, 'Nicopolis: an unusual Roman disaster - A Pontic problem'.
- Colin Farrant, 'A look at the design and production process - From idea to tabletop'.
- David Davies, Guy Bowers, and Chris King, 'Playing Bolt Action campaigns with attrition - Upsetting the balance'.
- Keith Ainslie, 'A painting guide for the USMC during Vietnam - The marines at Hue, 1968'.
- Tony Harwood, 'Building a fourteenth-century Crusader ship - Cogged out'.
- Miniature reviews
- Rick Priestley, 'Up front - More on cards'.
- Kevin Pierce, 'The Irregular - Painting for the shaky-handed'.
- Chris King, 'Bringing "epic" back to the American Civil War - Let's play '.
- Rossco Watkins, 'Modern wargaming, three levels in one - Let's play Ultracombat Modern'.
- Mark Backhouse, Eoghan Kelly, Chris King, and Laurence Taylor, 'Game reviews - Lard Magazine 2020, D-Day:British and Canadian Sectors: Bolt Action campaign book, The 'Nam: The Way it was and The Seelow Heights (16-19 April 1945): A Wargamer's Guide'.
- Book reviews
- Parting shots
21 x 30