MEDIEVAL WARFARE IX-4 - LANCASTRIAN REVENGE, EDWARD IV DEFENDS HIS THRONE
Theme: Lancastrian revenge: Edward IV defends his throne
- Danièle Cybulskie, 'The early years of Edward IV's reign (1461-1470) - Two kings, two queens, and a kingmaker'.
- Devin Fields, 'Barnet, Tewkesbury, and London - The year of three battles'.
- Helen J. Nicholson, 'Sybil of Jerusalem as military leader - Defending Jerusalem'.
- Laura Harrison, 'The myth of William Wallace's longsword - Needing a bigger blade'.
- Randall Moffett, '"An incessant discharge of arrows" - The English archer'.
- Kay Smith and Ruth R. Brown, 'To strike "the brains out of his head" - The pollaxe'.
- Michael Edward Stewart, 'The assassinations of Aëtius, Valentinian III, and Aspar - Violent death in the shadows of the fall'.
- Leszek Gardela, 'Viking elites from Myklebostad, Norway - Lords of the fjords'.
- Peter Konieczny, 'Top ten peace treaties of the middle ages - Medieval diplomacy'.
- Murray Dahm, 'Medieval Russia on film, part II - Alexander Nevsky'.
21 x 30