MODELLING AND PAINTING FANTASY FIGURES
Crowood Wargaming Guides
Autore: Paul Stanley
L’assemblaggio, la colorazione, le rifiniture, il restauro, ecc., di figure fantasy per il wargame. 274 foto a colori seguono passo per passo ogni fase di lavorazione.
A wide array of fantasy miniatures is available to wargamers and modellers, manufactured from an increasing number of different materials each with their own unique modelling challenges. From the multipart hard plastic 28mm miniature to the metal and resin models common in all other scales, this book provides wargamers with a wealth of information to achieve the best results. Whether modelling single figures, a handful of warriors for a warband or tackling a huge army for a mass battle game, there is something for every fantasy figure modeller, collector or gamer.
- Demonstrates a variety of modelling and painting techniques at different scales
- Provides step-by-step guidance on building, converting, repairing and painting figures
- Covers working with plastic, resin and white metal
- Explains dry brushing techniques, the three colour method, multilayering and shading with washes
- Considers basic techniques and maintaining the compatibility of miniatures between different gaming systems
Foreword by Rick Priestley
274 foto a colori
19 x 24,5