CUSTOM RIFLES OF GREAT BRITAIN
Autore: Bruce Potts
Come modificare I fucili inglesi per adattarli alle proprie esigenze. Capitoli riguardanti il calcio, il meccanismo, gli accessori, la ricarica, le incisioni, ecc. La ricca iconografia di circa 400 foto a colori illustra ogni fase di modifica passo dopo passo.
If you are contemplating buying a custom rifle, or if you already own one and wish to make further modifications, then this is the book for you. Bruce Potts takes you on the journey of choosing, building, owning and shooting a custom rifle.
- Discusses all the choices that have to be made and covers every aspect of the subject
- Considers in detail the stock, the action, the barrel, scopes, mounts and sights, triggers and safeties
- Pays particular attention to reloading and fine-tuning the rifle, and to wildcat cartridges
- Examines gold and silver inlays, engraving, colour case hardening, stock carving and much more
- Pays homage to the old traditional custom rifle makers whilst concentrating on modern custom rifle makers and the components they use to make their exquisite custom rifles
398 illustrazioni a colori
19 X 24,5