PANZER ACES N.51 SPECIAL WINTER CAMOUFLAGES
Armour and Modellling Magazine
Numero speciale dedicato al camouflge invernale di questa nota rivista bimestrale interamente dedicata ai veicoli militari e ai diorami: costruzione, colorazione, profili, storia, reportages, il tutto illustrato con un ampio apparato fotografico a colori.
Panzer Aces launches a special issue focused on Winter Camouflages along 96 pages. One of the most recurring issues in the World of military Vehicles due to the posibilities of this type of paint are quite abroad.
We in turn are offering as well a varied range of authors, kits, techniques, subjects and finishes.
We want to call your attention to the adicional material that will be available free of cost via the new technologies. Thanks to a Bidi code, you can gain access to a small supplementary picture gallery of extra pictures.
- CRUISIER TANK A-30 CHALLENGER. By Juan Luis Mercadal. His A-30 has been dealt with resourcefulness in spite of being a difficult kit. 1/35 scale.
- BISON I. Honrad Disk, who is 17 years old, creates this cumbersome self-propelled gun, based on the period famous picture, solving with his wits a complex P.E. assembly.1/35 scale.
- T-34-76, FACTORY 183. Another case in which a photograph inspires the realization of a vehicle with ground by Roman Volchenkov,1/35 scale.
-MARDER III. Another newcomer from Poland, Miroslaw has executed a beautiful albeit highly deteriored winter camouflage, 1/35 scale.
- CRUSH THIS BASTARD!! Wonderful diorama made by Antonio Martin Tello, one of the best writers in the country, 1/35 scale.
- MODELLING LESSONS: TECHNIQUES FOR WINTER CAMOUFLAGE. We review here six easy techniques for doing your own winter camouflage.
- SDKFZ 251/9. Michel Pérez show sus with his vehicle the posibilitéis of washable paint and rescues the often frowned upon drybrush technique.
- MODELLING LESSONS: TREE STUM IN SNOW.
Who better than a nature lover anda n experienced modeler like Rodrigo Hernández for living the best advine and teachings for making snow.
Interamente illustrato a colori
21 x 30