THE AIR WAR OVER ITALY – 3rd September 1943 to 2nd May 1945
Dalla Valiant Wings questi Airframe Extra riccamente illustrate con foto in bianco e nero e 16 pagine di profile a colori di Richard J. Caruana.
Valiant Wings Publishing is about to produce the eighth title in the much-acclaimed Airframe Extra series: The Air War Over Italy.
Many active scale modellers like to build subjects based on a theme or historical event. This series looks at specific areas and events in the history of aerial warfare. Each title covers the history and timelines, detail of the protagonists, period photographs and superb colour artwork from Richard J Caruana. Specific kit builds in all three major scales (1/72nd, 1/48th and 1/32nd) from Steve A. Evans and Libor Jekl commemorate each event that we cover.
Airframe Extra No.8: The Air War Over Italy
- Covers the historical aspects of the aerial conflict over Italy from the Allied landing at Salerno on the 3rd September 1943 through to the surrender and cessation of fighting by all Axis forces in Italy on the 2nd May 1945:
- Historical narrative by Patrick Branly
- Numerous period images
- Colour profiles by Richard J Caruana
- Specially commissioned kit builds:
- - 1/72nd Hasegawa Ju 88A-4, 1/48th Eduard P-39 Airacobra and 1/32nd Macchi C.205 Veltro by Steve A. Evans
- - 1/72nd Eduard Spitfire Mk IXc, Special Hobby Fiat G.55 Serie I and Special Hobby Baltimore Mk V by Libor Jekl
Interamente illustrato con foto in bianco e nero e 70 profili a colori
21 x 30