ROYAL NAVY UNIFORMS 1930-1945
Autore: Martin Brayley
Oltre 470 illustrazioni corredate da esaustiva didascalia illustrano le uniformi della Royal Navy dal 1930 al 1945.
Royal Navy Uniforms 1930 - 1945 uses over 400 illustrations - both period images and new colour photographs of original items - to show the clothing of both Officers and Ratings in World War II and during the years leading up to it, when Naval uniforms underwent significant modernization. The illustrations are supported by detailed text describing the development and use of Naval clothing of the time.
- Officers' clothing and effects
- Class 1 and III Ratings' clothing and effects
- Class II Seamens' clothing and effects
- Battledress and tropical clothing
- Miscellaneous clothing
- Personal effects
- Substantive and non-substantive insignia
300 foto a colori e 170 in bianco e nero
21 x 30