PANZER ACES N. 49 - SPECIAL WWI
Armour and Modellling Magazine
Rivista bimestrale interamente dedicata ai veicoli militari e ai diorami: costruzione, colorazione, profili, storia, reportages, il tutto illustrato con un ampio apparato fotografico a colori.
Panzer Aces 49.
Panzer Aces launches a special issue about WWI thanks to the newly released kits which have popped up on the market. The main vehicles are shown with differents techniques, painting camouflages, weathering effects and "walkaround".
- A 7V STURMPANZERWAGEN. Carlos de Diego Vaquerizo rebuilt this vehicle from scratch using the treads and a few other pieces taken from the TAURO original kit. The vehicle has been painted with the Losenge pattern so typical of this period. Scale 1/35.
- SAINT CHAMOND. These AFV´s camouflage patterns are anything but boeing as Laurent Stankoviak beautifully demostrates with his work. TAKOM, 1/35 scale.
- SAINT CHAMOND “WALKARROUND” Laurent Stankoviak has photographed this vehicle in the AFV museum in Saumur.
- MK. IV MALE. José Luis López demonstrates his black and white style in the British version of this tank. TAMIYA, 1/35 scale.
- CA 1 SCHNEIDER. Michel Pérez has chosen the camouflage pattern used in Maizy during 1917 in the Aisne river area. GASO.LINE, 1/48 scale.
21 x 30